What are the side effects of Botox and what should be avoided after it?
Not too old but still have wrinkles and marks on the face? Get a Botox treatment and get rid of all the unwanted wrinkles and marks and look young again.
Side Effects of Botox Treatment
Getting a cosmetic treatment is not especially on your face and can lead to some side effects. Following are some side effects which you can have after Botox treatment for face. Some of these are common but some can be bad too. If you feel like the effects are lasting more than a few hours or some days then you need to see your doctor immediately.
- Fragility in the muscles where the Botox injection was injected
- Swelling and sagging near the eye
- Marks, redness, ache and inflammation on the area of the treatment
- Blurry and double vision
- Pain in the neck
- Excessive sweating
- Dry eyes and mouth
- Difficulty eating after sometime of the Botox treatment
Things to Avoid after Botox Treatment
After any treatment, it is important to take care of it so you get the best results.
The treatment vary from person to person and the area that is to be treated but there are some things which you should avoid after the treatment of Botox.
- Do not touch the area which has been treated. You can move the muscles which have been treated and it can give undesirable results.
- Do not drink alcohol before and after 2-3 days of the treatment as to prevent any adverse effect.
- Stay away from prolonged heat subjection until the redness and inflammation is completely gone.
- Until 48 hours of the Botox treatment, try avoid taking drugs. These drugs could be a source of thinning of the blood and can lead to too much bleeding.
- After having Botox treatment, do not get any other treatment on your face otherwise it can give negative results.
- It is recommended to start your effortful physical activity after almost 24 hours of the treatment otherwise you could harm yourself.
- Do not sleep carelessly. Avoid sleeping on your stomach and side positions. It is best if you sleep on your back for a few days after the treatment as this will better results.
These were the side effects of Botox and the things which you should not do after the treatment. However, if you still wish to have Botox treatment, you are free to go but make sure to follow these precautions in order to get good results. There are some cosmetic clinic in Dubai which has experienced doctors for Botox treatment.