Tips on obtaining Montenegro citizenship
Studying or working abroad is the dream of many people as it has numerous benefits. Countries from all over the world offer attractive business opportunities, education facilities, and working visas to foreigners. During the past few years, thousands of people apply for Portugal residency by investment, as it is an appealing place for students as well as business owners.
However, in this article, we will learn the reasons to apply for Montenegro citizenship and how to apply for citizenship.
Reasons to apply for Montenegro citizenship:
Montenegro is a country that allows its citizens to enjoy dual citizenship at a low cost. Foreigners enjoy the freedom of movement and get better job and business opportunities, including tax benefits. In the future, you have a chance to become a European city which is beyond everything.
Requirements for Montenegro citizenship program:
- Applicants can include their children, spouse who are more than 18 years old.
- Applicants have to submit criminal records in the embassy.
- Applicants should have a valid passport and other travel documents with financial proof.
- Applicants have to invest in real estate projects.
Here is the application process for Montenegro citizenship program:
- Before applying, your status will review by experts; they will determine whether you are eligible for the citizen program or not. If you have all essential documents for the citizen process, including:
- They ask for an application form with passport copies with the original birth certificate.
- They require an original marriage certificate and health insurance.
- Clear medical reports that confirm you do not have any contagious disease.
- Wealth statement that shows you have enough funds to survive in Montenegro.
- You need a payment proof of Visa fees that the government requires for the visa. You can pay government and consultant fees to Consultation Company.
- Look for a suitable real estate project, where you feel it has potential and beneficial for you in the future. After choosing the real estate project, you have to sign on investment documents.
- For investing in a real estate project, the government requires at least 250k or 450k Euro for the initial investment.
- In this step, you have to compile all documents carefully with the proof of investment and then submit to the Montenegro embassy.
- The next step takes too much time, as it can take your at least six months to review your application.
- In this step, you have to present yourself physically for biometric data with the original passport.